Our new favorite thing to do with zucchini! We love the nutty crunch and sweetness of this bread, plus it's a sneaky way to get those veggies in! It's great for breakfast or even dessert.
- 1 cup of zucchini, grated
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, at room temperature
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 3/4 small chocolate chips (we love Enjoy Life)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Whisk oil, yogurt, egg, agave and vanilla in small bowl. In a separate, larger bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in zucchini, nuts and chocolate chips. Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for for 45 minutes.